Dream a little Dream of me.
Welcome to Ovation Real Estate’s newest listing, 1290 Sharon Park Drive #45, Menlo Park. Lush mature Oak trees replace the Sycamore trees of the “Dream a Little Dream of Me” song and you can truly enjoy “night breezes”, and experience “sweet dreams” that “leave all worries behind you”, in this exceptional end-unit condominium.
First, a little bit about the Sharon Heights Homeowners Association community. Behind the gated entrance and down the Redwood lined drive, there are five condominium buildings containing sixty four units and twenty-three townhomes set in an “island” surrounded by the Sharon Heights golf course. There are only two end units on each floor of the condominium buildings, making these units which include a den, very rare. The home owners association includes a large swimming pool, spa and clubhouse with attractive and well maintained grounds throughout.
1290 Sharon Park Drive #45 is a first floor end-unit located just across from the pool complex. The unit at 1997 sq. ft., per Assessor, is all one level with nine foot ceilings. Noteworthy are the window bays in the den and second bedroom, the spacious kitchen and eating area with adjacent outdoor living space, the oversized primary bedroom with two separated closet areas, and the separate second bedroom wing with guest bath, spacious second bedroom and laundry.
Recently remodeled, this unit is a show-stopper. Newly installed white oak hardwood floors, quartz counters in the kitchen and dining room entertainment bar, all new stainless steel appliances, and stylish lighting will want you to “linger till dawn” and beyond!
- 2 bedrooms plus den
- Formal entry
- Spacious living room is open to the large dining room, great for stretching out a table for maximum entertaining, and picture windows revealing gorgeous mature oak trees. Dining room includes a mirror backed entertainment bar with quartz counter
- Separate den with window bay and oak tree views
- Kitchen includes all new stainless-steel appliances, quartz counters, tile backsplash, pantry and accent lighting
- Large covered outdoor living space is great for outdoor living and/or dining and includes a separate closet
- Extra spacious primary bedroom includes sliding door to the outdoor living space, two separated closet areas.
- Primary bath includes a generous Corian counter with two moulded sinks, shower with “barn door” glass glides, separate tub.
- Second bedroom includes window bay and wall of closets
- Guest bath includes Corian counters with shower over tub combination.
- Large separate laundry room with window.
- Two dedicated covered parking spaces and two dedicated storage rooms
- Association fees are $1,225/month and include among many services, professional management, water, hot water, exterior painting, building insurance, elevators, roof pool, spa, and clubhouse. Clubhouse is available to rent.
- Las Lomitas School District
- Community Clubhouse
- Community Pool
- Great Schools
- Heated Pool
- Hardwood Floors
- Quiet and Private
- Shopping Nearby
- Side-by-Side Washer and Dryer
- Walk-In Closets